Episode 82, recorded on Monday 19th December 2011. Our second go at episode 82 features TWiL friends Lisa Duke and Sharon Bellamy reflecting on IBM Connect, the Social Connections event in Cardiff, a new fix pack (sorry Upgrade Pack) for Domino, Chrome overtaking IE8 and much more…
|Lisa Duke (twitter | aboutme | podcast) is Business Development Manager for Simplified Technology Solutions, Inc. and host of the Get Social Do Business podcast|
|Sharon Bellamy (blog | twitter | company) is a Business Consultant at Applicable, working with Portal/WCM, Quickr, Sametime and Connections implementations. IBM Champion, iSeries fan girl and friend of Mat Newman.|
- Agenda now available
- What do we think?
- Key thought leaders and well known speakers
- Do you think business leaders will attend?
- what is it?
- how can they help?
- How was it for you?
- Link to IBM’s social computing guidelines -> http://www.ibm.com/blogs/zz/en/guidelines.html
- What were the highlights?
- Slides and videos will be up this week
- What should we do differently next time?
- Is there a need for an IBM Connections user group in USA or Europe?
- Preliminary LS12 agenda now available
- Ed’s announcements:
- Chrome overtakes IE8 as most popular browser
NotesBook from Julian Buss. Real Lotus Notes Journal/Notebook access on iOS devices! Only $5.99 on the App Store. 1.1 is available now which fixes the custom journal name.
The Lotusphere & Connect communities in the greenhouse https://greenhouse.lotus.com/communities/community/lotusphere and https://greenhouse.lotus.com/communities/community/connect will be opened up this week
Listen to getsocialdobusiness.com 🙂
Nerdgirls Sparks – final submission day today
Michael Sampson’s new book – Collaboration Roadmap. Superb.