Episode 77, recorded on Thursday 10th November 2011. We discuss Social Business, the London Social Business Breakfasts, IBM Benelux’s new Outside The Inbox campaign and more.
|Rooven Pakkiri (twitter | linkedin | company) is a veteran of the dot.com revolution, social business evangelist, Head of Social Business at leading digital agency and IBM Business Partner Digirati. Rooven is an author and speaker on the way in which Social Business technology , adoption and usage will transform the enterprise.|
|Marnix Kemme (linkedin | twitter1 | twitter2 | campaign) is former chairman of NL LUG and since Dec.2010 Marketing manager at IBM Benelux, responsible for Collaboration Solutions (formerly known as ‘Lotus’) like IBM Connections, LotusLive, Websphere Portal familiy, Lotus Notes/Domino, IBM Sametime etc.|
|Dale Roberts (twitter | company) is Client Services Director at Artesian Solutions. Dale heads up Artesian’s implementation and consulting team implementing Performance Management solutions. Dale has been involved in Business Intelligence and Performance Management for over a fifteen years, initially specialising in financial services data warehousing deployments for major global banking and investment institutions. Prior to Artesian, Dale was with Cognos for over 7 years latterly as European Services Director. Dale has collaborated with many global businesses to help them achieve real and incremental business value from their businesses intelligence initiatives.|
- Abstract deadline extended until Friday 11/11/11
Social Business – overview
- What do we understand by ‘Social Business’?
- Where do we think the market is?
- Is this still about the technology, or are we onto the cultural and business-focused discussion now?
- What offerings do IBM have in the Social Business campaign? Is it just Connections, or are Portal, Quickr, Sametime etc all Social Business solutions too?
London Social Business Breakfasts
- What are they? Where?
- Why did you start them?
- What was the format? Why so little slideware?
- New campaign by IBM Benelux
- Why ‘Outside the Inbox’?
- What’s the discussion you’re trying to start?
- Luis Suarez features highly, tell us about his campaign?
- Do other IBMers need to join the move to leave email?
- Good first step from the team. Kudos!
If you’re interested in getting started with XPages and RDBMS then check Amy Hoerle’s blog post on how to set it up.
Get your Social Business strategy right before thinking about technology
Explore activity templates in Connections for decisions.
Leave email behind today!
Lemon – expenses/receipts tracker for iOS. Free, free, free