Episode 9 recorded Friday 23rd July 2010. A roundtable discussion of the latest news and topics of debate surrounding the Lotus brand.
Darren Duke and Lisa Duke.
Sean Brown – Product Manager IBM Lotus Protector security products (firstname.lastname@example.org |LinkedIn | Protector Mail Security | Protector Mail Encryption)
Richard Moy – Taishan Works and MWLUG organizer (Twitter | Blog | Company | LinkedIn)
This podcast is 57MB and runs for 63 minutes at 128kps. Enjoy!
* Please note that all views expressed are the participants’ own and do not necessarily represent those of their employer(s).
- August 19th and 20th 2010 in Cleveland, Ohio
- Web site and registration
- Free to attend (although all attendees are asked to donate $35)
- A few spaces left
- August 2nd and 3rd
- Web site
- A few spaces maybe left
- Free to attend
- XPages Mobile Controls – IBM are working on BlackBerry issues with their browser on OpenNTF
- The Taking Notes podcast has in-depth coverage of XMC in their new episode
- Declan extending the Blogosphere template to XPages
- Paul Mooney’s 8.5.2 supported page on his blog
- Paul Hannan new in 8.5.2 XPages on the XPages blog
- Listen to the podcast to get a possible date “range” on the 8.5.2 release
Sean : When flying out of ATL, the South Security checkpoint has fewer scanners, but is harder to find and so the lines are much shorter
Richard : be careful when merging on route 35
Lisa : Great resource – leveraging the Tips in Two videos on the IBM Domino Wiki site
Darren : free reference cards for Lotus Notes clients and iNotes on the IBM Domino Wiki site