Our seventh episode, recorded today (Friday 9 July 2010). A roundtable discussion of the latest news and topics of debate surrounding the Lotus brand.
This podcast is 62MB and runs for 67 minutes at 128kps. Enjoy!
* Please note that all views expressed are the participants’ own and do not necessarily represent those of their employer(s).
- Congratulations to Jeff Schick and all the team at Lotus – clearly Connections and Quickr are doing well
- Does it matter? To IBM/BPs/Customer?
- Should the PL community be more interested?
- IDC report link
The PlanetLotus effect
- Rickrolls, ASWs, paid-for blogging and much more
- Does it show the best side of the Lotus community
- Do you tell your customers/users about PlanetLotus?
OpenNTF in the news
- Great case study featuring DominoWiki
- IBM execs praise OpenNTF
- What do we think of the ‘new’ OpenNTF?
- Is IBM’s input making a difference?
- Why do we think Lotus has chosen to specify xSeries only?
- Have you used Protector? What did you think?
- Is it a player in the market?
- On-premise vs. cloud based anti-spam/anti-virus – which do you use/recommend?
Follow up to AppStore discussions
- Bruce says “stop talking and start selling/innovating“
- Do we agree?
- New App Catalog at catalog.lotus.com. Any better?
Ben: big fan of the application Evernote (Mac, Win, web, iPhone, Android, BB, Palm OS, WinMo) for organising notes, clippings, to-do lists, the whole nine yards.
Kathy: follow @NotesDevTips on Twitter
Chris: TackItOn seminars coming along..
Darren: Licensing webinar on 7/15 @ 1PM EST
Stuart: iWidgets in Lotus Connections, some examples…