Episode 59, recorded on Thursday 7th July 2011, discussing IBM Champions, searching Notes from Windows Search, Google+, Ed’s response to the re-branding brouhaha and more…
Stuart McIntyre (blog | twitter | company) & Darren Duke (blog | twitter | company)
|John Head (blog | twitter | company) is Director of Enterprise Collaboration at PSC Group, LLC|
|Jonathan Griep (blog | twitter| company) is President of JPG Consulting, Inc.|
- Will it change the way we interact with the community or IBM at all?
- What are Notes Connectors?
- EZ Notes Search
- Add-in which leverages Windows Search
- Works on Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit) and Windows XP
- Automatically discovers your mail and archives
- Windows Search filters (to: from: subject:)
- Who is buying them? Individuals or corporates?
- Any plans for a Mac/Spotlight addin?
IBM loses Uni of Nebraska to Microsoft
- John’s post
- Nebraskan Symphony project and Lotusphere Idol
- Seems that Unis are generally moving away from Notes&Domino for email?
The rebrand rumbles on…
- Ed answers via a blog post – ‘Whatever we call it’. Over 80 (mostly constructive) comments
LUGs, LUGs and more LUGs. Birmingham, AL in July, Nashville, TN in August and Atlanta, GA in August. There’s one near you no matter where you are in the S.E USA, excepting FL, but that is really more like NYC anyway 😉 See the STS Events page for further details.
Stardock Tiles – Windows Task Manager Extreme & AnyDVDHD and IamLUG & MWLUG
EZ Notes Search 30 Day Free Trial
New LotusLive meetings app for iPad