Episode 30, recorded Thursday 10th December 2010, discussing Lotusphere 2011…
Kathy Mandelstein (twitter) is currently oversees worldwide marketing programs, web and events in IBM Software Group for the Lotus portfolio of collaboration tools designed to empower people to be more effective, responsive and innovative within the context of the work they do. It includes email, calendar, instant messaging, electronic forms, web conferencing, portals, team spaces, business dashboards, document management, and enterprise social software. Previously Kathy led the IBM Rational marketing team focused on the business value of effective software delivery.
Tom Duff (twitter | blog) is Lead Developer for an insurance company in Portland, Oregon. My speciality is Notes/Domino development, but I’m always pushing to learn more stuff all the time. In this field, standing still means falling behind.
- Just 50 days away!
- What sessions did we get?
- What are the tracks?
- Ben Langinrich’s Sessions DB also now available
- When will you fly in? What can we do on Saturday?
- Lotusphere 2011 Social Media Aggregator (http://www.ibm.com/social/lotusphere)
- What video will be streamed?
- What’s it all about?
- How does one get involved?
- Three keynote sessions (OGS plus Day 2 and Day 3 General Sessions)
- What are the changes to tracks this year?
- Social Business Symposium (Mon and Tues, sponsored by Wired)
- Track Five: Customer Case Studies
- Will there be a blogger program?
- How does the planning work?
- Attendee’s get to vote on BOFs
- Shameless plug for the “Meet the podcasters BoF”