Download links - MP3 | OGG
Hosts: Stuart McIntyre (blog | twitter | company) & Darren Duke (blog | twitter | company)
|Chris Paul (twitter | linkedin) is the Director of User Experience for IBM Collaboration Solutions.|
|Mat Newman (blog | twitter | company) is the Director of Education for ISW, an IBM Premier business partner in Australia, who are IBM ICS and IBM Websphere ANZ Business partner of the year award winners. ISW are also the folks behind WildFire! and Kudos Badges. An IBM Notes user since 1992, Mat is an IBM Champion for Collaboration Solutions, owner of the coolest YELLOW suit around, who by day educates Users, Administrators and Developers on IBM Software and spends his spare time keeping a bunch of people amused while they organise AusLUG.|
User Experience at IBM
- Tremendous response to the last time we had you on Chris
- That was back in February 2011, seems that a lot as changed since then
- Mobile even more of a phenomenon (iPad, android tablets finally taking off, MS Surface etc)
- Ginni Rometty has brought focus on User Design, User Experience and Customer Experience
- Also looking at new sites that improve customer experience
- Microsoft announces first loss (as a public company)
- Microsoft Windows 8 announced - The Lotus Notes workspace appears in another form
- Microsoft Office 2013 previews available
Memolane - wondered what you said on Twitter in former times (or I believe Facebook and Google+ too but I wouldn’t know that)? Memolane will send you daily emails with your past tweets from former years on today's date. Makes me smile everyday.
Visit the Experience Notes website!
Enable the ‘Preset Feeds’ in your Lotus Notes side-bar, and then subscribe to the Lotus Notes Tips, there have been some really great podcasts from the IBM UX team lately.
Sound Gecko is a text-to-audio transcribing service that lets you enjoy written content from around the web on the go without distraction. Be free from screens as you listen to articles by simply sending an email or pressing a button in your browser.