(Sorry for the delay in getting this episode out, Oh and sorry for the tweeting, Floridian birds are very loud at 6am!
Download links - MP3 | OGG
Hosts: Stuart McIntyre (blog | twitter | company) & Darren Duke (blog | twitter | company)
|Keith Brooks (blog | twitter | aboutme) is CIO of Vanessa Brooks, Inc. an IBM Business Partner, and Director of Services for the SAS Group a Silver Level SugarCRM Business Partner both based in sunny and warm South Florida. On his blog, Keith discusses the competition, sales, and technical ideas around collaboration and social business solutions. Keith was a co-author of the most recent IBM Lotus Quickr Administration book from Packt publishing. Keith has spoken at Sugarcon, Lotusphere, TheView Admin, MWLUG and various conferences on the subjects of management, social business, collaboration, troubleshooting and competitive situations. Keith volunteers with FIRST Robotics and ITWomen to spread technology to the high school levels and encourage more women engineers for the future.|
SugarCRM and SugarCon
- Keith has just come back from SugarCon? How was it?
- What is SugarCRM? There is LotusLive/SmartCloud integration?
- Is it only cloud based? Or are there appliance/on premise options?
- How does it compare to SalesForce.com?
- What integration is there with IBM products, including Connections?
- Why have you become a SugarCRM partner?
- What’s in it for Notes/Domino BPs?
- What’s in it for Notes/Domino Customers
- iEnterprises were recently acquired by SugarCRM? Where does that fit?
IBM Connections Suite announced today
- What is it?
- What's the aim?
- Why has IBM bundled these solutions together?
- What does it compete with?
Ed asks what are the priorities for the next release of Notes/Domino, summary followed
And Smart Cloud for Social Business can now be bought online
xxclone.exe, which is a free utility I use when I need to get a clear copy from a windows drive that is failing or being moved around. Not the fastest but works 100% when you don’t have serious drive failures. And runs in the background letting you still get work done.
Jabra Pro 9470 - a fantastic VoIP/POTS headset that connects to PCs, Macs, bluetooth mobile phones and even your humble landline. Fantastic audio and great feature set. Highly recommended! (Amazon UK | Amazon US)