Download links - MP3 | OGG
Hosts: Stuart McIntyre (blog | twitter | company) & Darren Duke (blog | twitter | company)
|Joyce Davis (personal twitter | company twitter | company blog) leads the IBM Collaboration Solutions community. Her goal is to bring together experts and business leaders from inside and outside of IBM to share knowledge, build community, and improve the information that helps people use Lotus products.|
|Luis Benitez (blog | twitter ) is one of the Social Software Product Managers at IBM. He’s been with IBM for 9 years and loves to promote the concept of accelerating innovation in the workplace by socializing.|
IBM Champions for IBM Collaboration Solutions
- What are IBM Champions? Where did the program come from? Why 50?
- What was the nomination/judging process? Who was involved?
- What was the judging criteria?
- Announced at The View Admin 2011 / PacLug by Ed Brill
- What are the benefits to IBM and the champions of the program? How will IBM be working with the Champions?
- How long will the champion status last?
- Great effort Joyce, we thank you!
- Demos were excellent. Well done Chris Crummey. Replay is available.
- A good example of a streaming keynote. Very well done
- Lots of mobile goodness
- What were the highlights?
- How were Mike Rhodin, Alistair Rennie and Sandy Carter’s sessions received?
- Seems that ‘Social Business’ is the accepted term, rather than Enterprise 2.0. Agree?
- IDC say IBM is leading E2.0 vendor, also Connections 3.0.1 launched, and Actiance plugin
- August 1-2, 2011
- Keynote by Brian Cheng
In iTunes you can highlight the songs/podcasts/etc and copy and paste into a spreadsheet (like Notes copy as table).Very handy when calculating stats for the podcast.
New IBM Champions Twitter List
Evernote Peek ‘Evernote Peek is the first app designed for the iPad 2 Smart Cover! Studying with an iPad has never been more fun’
Notes 8.5.x now working again on Lion - small beta update yesterday
Social Connections - event taking place on 4th July. Excellent agenda and speakers (from IBM labs, Headshift, Cardiff University etc). Small number of places left, please register!